Sunday, March 2, 2014

Did Lisa from Bodyrock.tv get implants again? Zuzka's Intermediate Workout, a GREAT Sports Nutrition Site and 30 day challenge results

One of my readers 'liddlebins' thought that Lisa might be in LA to get implants again. She is in LA with Freddy and Sean. (It looks like Lisa and Freddy are in fact still a couple). The last 2 times they were in LA it was for Lisa's implants. I can't seem to find any recent pics of her from the last couple of days - only one, but you can't really tell. She also posted a new Under Armour sports bra today stating she treated herself and can't wait to try it out. So maybe not? Or she has to wait the 6 weeks to try it out!
Freddy posted this pic on his FB page stating that he loves this picture. Sweet I suppose.


I find it a bit odd that they are all in LA as Zuzana is in LA. Both sites are complaining about all the rain they are getting. Seriously LA folks? Come on out to New England. We are getting more f'ing snow tomorrow. We are 75% above normal for snow fall this year. And it has been below 20 degrees for days and weeks on end. I'll take the rain!

OK, on another note -  I found this web-site called Vita-Cost. The have the BEST deals on sports nutrition and they sell real food as well. I'm a fan of Raw protein powder and I'm going to get mine here from now on. WAY cheaper!

You can get stevia, honey, maple syrup, coconut butter, almond flour, protein bars, organic hair care, PB Slim (which is so hard to find and it is so much cheaper on this site). They even have stuff for kids and for pets. You can get $10 off of your first order with this link:  https://www.vitacostrewards.com/kcR4foB
I wonder if Zuzana knows about it and would get stuff for her dogs?! Or if Lisa would? LOL.

I know Lisa promotes the Raw Vegan Protein powder. I am STILL surprised that neither of them promote Juice Plus. I really don't get it. For more info on that you can go here. Remember - kids take Juice Plus for FREE. ( http://zuzanaorbodyrockaddict.blogspot.com/2014/01/supplementation.html )

I am so excited I found this site - you have no idea. I found it through The Get In Shape Girl. She has an awesome FB page if you want to check her out too: https://www.facebook.com/thegetinshapegirl

I'll post later about bodyrock.tv's latest challenge called Fit as F*ck. I'm really not a fan of the slogan. Sounds silly. But people probably won't care as much if the workouts are good.



There's a lot of pressure on Lisa to do a good job. Folks were not as happy with the last challenge. She had some big shoes to fill when Zuzka left, and I have to say, she's done a great job despite everything. If she would stop the plastic surgery nonsense, I think she'd do even better.

Zuzka has a FREE workout on her site.
http://www.zuzkalight.com/workouts/full-body-blast-workout-for-intermediate/
Yipee! She says it is for intermediates. She just had something else for beginners. I wonder if she will do advanced next? One can hope! I'd love to see it.



Zuzka is still missing the results from one contestant from her 30 day challenge. I can only find 7 postings. Wasn't there 8 women? And her web-site isn't even updated on this! Just her FB page. This must be a huge disappointment to the ladies who were involved. Is it just me or should it have been a bigger deal? Seems so anti-climatic to me. Melissa, one of the participants, replied here on this blog, and I am hoping to hear more from her about her experience with Zuzana. :) ( http://zuzanaorbodyrockaddict.blogspot.com/2014/02/did-zuzana-have-her-30-day-challenge.html?showComment=1393381107140#c4699172972859399024 )







2 comments:

  1. I agree- there isn't enough being said about Zuzana's challenge. I wonder if the girl without the post is the one who ended up having to do stuff from home? One wasn't able to attend anymore.
    Re: Lisa, there was a post on Freddy's page on Feb 22 with her in a body rock hoodie. I would say it looks like she has implants again in that pic (or a crazy push up bra!). I am thinking thats a new pic as body rock apparel is new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lexxie - I do remember someone from the challenge who was doing it via skype. I'll check that out again. I saw that pic of Lisa too. I like the sweatshirt ! The pic I posted was just more recent and it's hard to tell if she had any more work done?

      Delete