Friday, February 28, 2014

More Equipment used by Bodyrock?! And a new Kettlebell workout

It's hard to believe but bodyrock is now encouraging two new pieces of equipment - resistance bands and a Kettle Sandbell. If they keep this pace up of offering new equipment, in a year, they'll need 3 pages just to be devoted to equipment. It's a bit overwhelming in my view. I really like that Zuzana uses very little equipment.

But PLEASE Zuzana and bodyrock - of all things needed or not needed  - get a freaking pull up bar!!!

So here are links to bodyrock.tv's new equipment:

The resistance bands: http://www.dailyhiit.com/fitness-gear/equipment?product_id=114
The sandbell: http://www.dailyhiit.com/fitness-gear/equipment?product_id=115

Lisa's ad for the resistance bands is a little much, but I guess it wouldn't be bodyrock without such things. LOL. But the shoes? Really Lisa?
Looks like you can get free shipping today, so go for it if you're interested.


Here is a fun workout. I did it while I was on vacation last week. I used a 25 lb KB for most of the workout. It will take you 20-45 min depending if you want to do 2, 3, or 4 rounds. I did 3.
The video gives a brief example of each exercise. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtsVHgKiIBM
Here is a description for more details. Let me know if you try it!

Elevated Reverse Lunge to Single Leg Deadlift into Row, 8 reps each side
Single Leg Elevated Glute Bridge, 12 reps each leg
Elevated Plank Row, 12 each side
Standing Single Arm Shoulder Press, 10 reps each side
Extended Walk outs with Push Up, 8 reps
Russian Twist, 8 reps each side
Bent Over Leg Lifts, 15 reps each side

Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. I hate to say this (because it's her deal) but it looks like Lisa got her implants redone. I know that she, Freddy and Sean are in LA for a bit, and my assumption is that her doctor is here (and last time she got them done, redone and removed etc she was also incidentally in LA) so ... yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check it out! Hopefully they look a lot better this time around. :)

      Delete
  2. I hope she takes the time off needed to heal. I waited for 2 months before I did any zwows again. My doctor said I could at six weeks but when I tried one, I could tell it wasn't long enough yet so waited a couple weeks longer.

    ReplyDelete