Saturday, June 11, 2016

New Workout Series Coming From Zuzka

Did any of you see this on Zuzka's FB page?



She has a new series coming out called Stretch and Tone. Actually - I am surprised. Unless it is replacing her Power yoga, I don't get it.
Zuzka is known for her short and INTENSE workouts. People want more of her Cardio Shred, Kettlebell Extreme, Summer Shred, Jump Rope Extreme, etc, etc - or at least that is my impression. I don't think she needs this coupled with her Power yoga.
If she is replacing it, then I get it.
Now, personally, I LOVE these kinds of workouts - I like them on my off days, or to end my workouts with something like this - or some days I do 1/2 intense and 1/2 like this. I'm looking forward to it, but then again I'm not the typical Zuzka follower.
What do you guys think?

1 comment: