Friday, May 27, 2016

Zuzka's Warrior Wednesday Surprise #9, Friday Five Minute Workout #76, BR.TV's Advanced BootCamp is Coming in June

Zuzka posted her latest workouts: 

Warrior Wed Surprise was Flying Pigeon Pose. I was surprised by this. I was not expecting it. She already did an arm balance series, so I thought this would be something else. But she picked this arm balance because she said it is one of the easiest to learn. I think she is right - other than maybe tripod headstand prep.

Did you guys like this? Being a yoga pose rather than a regular exercise?

She did a yoga workout with this one:

Workout Breakdown
Strength
1. Plank – 1minute
2. Bird dog x 20
3. High Plank x 10
4. Chatturanga Push Ups x 5
Stretching
1. Mermaid
2. Dead Pigeon
3. Pigeon
4. Tree Pose
Progress
1. Tree pose
2. Tree squat
3. Pigeon prep
4. Flying Pigeon

And then today she did her Friday 5 minute workout and ABS. Bor-ing! But that's me. What did you guys think?
Workout Breakdown
25/5 sec intervals – 2 rounds
1. Plank Knee tuck / plank jack
2. Foot taps sit up
3. Criss Cross Mountain Climbers
4. knee tuck sit up elbow strike alt.
5. Plank Heel Touch/ Toe Touch/ plank jump

I'd rather use Kettlebells or do full body if I only had 5 minutes. Ab workouts are boring to me. And as the saying goes - ABS are made in the kitchen, not in the gym! 
Anyways, it looks like the Advanced BR.TV bootcamp workouts are coming in MID-June. YIPPEE. It looks like some pretty intense exercises. Some great cash-outs that I could use. I've been bored with my own cash-outs lately, so I could use some new ones.
Any guesses? 50/10 12 minutes? 50/10 16 minutes? I wish it would be Lisa's 8 rounds of 8. 
I think BR.TV should DEFINITELY do a series on that. 8 weeks of 8 rounds of 8? You's only need 2 routines a week. The other days could be HIIT and yoga. And then you'd be all set! Hint, hint....... :) 

3 comments:

  1. Most cases of low back pain do not require urgent care, but anyone should see a doctor immediately if low back pain is a

    result of trauma, or if pain is accompanied by any of the following symptoms: Fever, weight loss and chills. We access to you

    the Home Remedies For Back Pain

    which is known for its better cure. Because it is natural and there is no any side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the upcoming zgym programs? :-) https://zuzkalight.com/programs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Thank you! I plan on posting about it tomorrow with her latest workout. :) :) :) xo

      Delete