Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year's Day Workout!

Need to burn off some holiday cheer? I plan on doing this workout tomorrow, today I am a little too tired. Was definitely up past my bedtime last night.

TEN Rounds of the following:

10 Burpees (WITH pushup)
10 Kettlebell snatches

Yes, that means 100 Burpees and 100 Snatches.

For the KB Snatches you can do 5 one arm, then 5 the next. I did do it once with 10 Double Snatches - brutal!!!

The workout itself takes 15-20 minutes, and it is not easy.

When I did it with alternating arms for snatches I used a 25 and 30 lb bell. When I did double snatches I used a 20 lb bell in each hand.

If you are not used to snatches, you can do swings or even dumbbell swings if you are not used to KB's. Not as hard as doing snatches, but still a damn hard workout.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment