Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Zuzka's Food Journal

So what do you guys think? There is a week of it posted up there on her site. God that woman eats so little. One day next week I am going to try and eat what she eats and I'll report back to you. I'll pick a day that I like the most and try and repeat it. But for now, I can tell you I eat by noon what she eats all day!

Here is a sample:

I’m planning to do my training first thing in the morning.
Breakfast ->  Bulletproof coffee (1 tbsp grass fed butter and 1 tbsp coconut oil blended with a cup of black coffee; about 200 cal)
My training -> High Intensity Workout
2 hour window to enjoy my WEM
Post workout lunch -> I might have an oatmeal, or french toast with 2 sunny side up eggs.
Snack -> Chicken Salad on Apple Slices (super simple and I have always chicken ready)
At the evening when I have cravings for snacks, I enjoy a glass of red wine, a portion of fruit, herbal tea, small salad, or if I’m feeling like I had a really good workout earlier, I’d have a chocolate or pretzels, but keep in mind that I’m a mesomorph that has a better tolerance to carbs, so if your goal is to lose fat, stick to snacks that are very low in simple sugars or starchy carbs.

7 comments:

  1. If I followed that diet, I wouldn't have the energy to do anything all day. Wow! Guess it works for her 😕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I get so hungry throughout the day (and like, real hungry, not bored hungry). This wouldn't be enough at all.

      Delete
  2. How does she maintain her muscle mass with this little?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder the same thing. She has amazing appetite control and just plain old good genetics

      Delete
  3. Where did you see what foods she ate? I only saw the guidelines? Do you have a link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is on her website, right under the week´s schedule (here is Monday: https://zuzkalight.com/zgym/monday-november-23rd/)

      Delete