Monday, June 29, 2015

BR.TV's Latest Advanced Workout with Lisa, A Great Glute Pump Workout and An Interesting Post From Freddy

Looks like today is the last workout with Lisa for this challenge. She has an 'advanced' workout posted on her FB page.
I see some comments that people have not gotten the email with the latest workouts, and they are not posted on their web-site.
I also see that on Lisa's page it says today we are bringing you a full body workout - and it is with Sean, but it is labeled day 8. SO freaking confusing. I seriously have NO idea what the workout of the day is today!!!
HIIT Max was WAY more organized.
I can't even post a link for the advanced workout because there isn't one! Huh?


But here is a link I CAN post. It is a glute pump workout for those of you who like the booty burn. :)
It is from Sohee Lee and she often works with Bret, so you know it is good!

http://www.soheefit.com/glute-pump/
Give it a shot and let me know what you think!

I also saw this on Freddy's FB page:


I find this post from him very interesting as it indirectly talks about Zuzka. "our hand prints are still on the foam grips." I am assuming he must mean himself as well as Z's? Maybe Sean's? But it is not Lisa's as she was not part of BR.TV when they first started.


FYI - I am traveling this week - I am moving out of state for the next 5 weeks, so I will try and post from the road, but If I cannot, no worries, I will get back online as soon as I can. I am on the road for the next 2 days, and then will have access to a computer again. :)
I will be DYING for a workout after sitting in a car for 2 days straight.




No comments:

Post a Comment