Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Poor Zuzka! Poor Smallz!

I know this has nothing to do with fitness or nutrition, but I feel awful for that poor dog and for Zuzka and Jesse. What a wonderful thing they did rescuing that dog, saving his life and nursing him back to health and happiness. I feel bad for their loss of their beloved little pet.

I've never been much of an animal person. I was attacked by a dog when I was younger (stitches and on crutches for 3 weeks) so I've always been a bit fearful. I also have an uncanny sense of smell - which is NOT a good thing. I can gag over stupid little smells, and pets can be a bit stinky! LOL. And my husband is violently allergic.
With that being said, I can see WHY people love their animals so much - they bring such joy and love to people's lives. Animal abuse is inexcusable in any which, way or form.
This story really got to me. It brought tears to my eyes. I saw Zuzka in a whole new way. And over the holidays to loose their little guy. UGH!
I am sure the New Year has many good things coming their way.

Wait til she has kids. Every little thing about them breaks your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment