Thursday, October 30, 2014

Zuzka has a BRAND new ZGym coming Nov 1st! Will Lisa do an interview? BR Day #30, New Exercise From Melissa & The HIIT Bar for LESS!

YIPEE! I'm so glad I waited to rejoin ZGym. I will take a look at the new one that comes to us this Sat Nov 1st.
Looks like Zuzka has separated from WIN. The one draw back is that all the old ZWow's from WIN have been marked as private. We no longer have access to them -  at all. Bummer. If anyone wrote down #71 - send it to me. It was my favorite!


Looks like this will all be done by Zuzka herself - no middle man, so she will have more control. I think that is going to be a good thing. Zuzka - if you read this, PLEASE be timely with your videos. Keep your promises. Good customer service goes a LONG way. I guess we know now why she's been so quiet these last few weeks.
I'm excited to see what she has in store for us. I wonder if it will be the same pricing? But looks like she is taking care of some of the complaints over the scrolling feature and internet glitches with the videos. All good stuff except the older videos now being obsolete. I guess this is why the DietBet Challenge wasn't posted this week as well. I believe it ends tomorrow. Were those people who paid out of a week worth's of workouts? If you paid for ZGym - were you missing one workout this week as well? I hope I can be confident about rejoining next week.
Her web-site will continue to be zuzkalight.com. Right now it has been changed to sweatfactor.com. If you are part of ZGym you will be a member of sweatfactor.com AND not zuzkalight,com. It is my understanding that you will need to cancel and rejoin on Saturday once Zuzka opens up her new site.
YIKES. Lets stay tuned for what happens here. I am SO glad I waited to rejoin.

I DID ask Lisa to do an interview a few days ago, but haven't heard back. I am taking that as a no. I didn't expect her to say yes, but I wanted to ask her. I have been contemplating it for some time, but never really had the guts. I asked her questions about becoming part of BR, about being in Zuzana's spot light, what she was doing before BR, about her own personal workouts and diet, about her plastic surgery, but nothing about her relationship with Freddy. I just didn't feel that was appropriate - nor does it apply to fitness or nutrition. I hope she thinks about it and does answer them on her own time. :) I am really liking Lisa more by the day.

Lisa's latest workout -  day #30 is posted, but not working right now. The video is listed as private. I'm sure they will have it up and running in no time, but I'm off to bed soon. But from the list of exercises there are seriously more PUSH UPS. For the love of God Lisa! I was excited to see a PULL exercise on this list though. Finally!

1. Push-up, 1/2 Burpee & Upright Row
2. Reverse Pull-ups
3. Mountain Climber Step Touch ( L&R Alternate )
4. Overhead Lunge & Press  ( L&R Alternate )
5. Tricep Dips V Abs
6. Push-up Monkey Push-ups

You can do skipping or a lunge and press as the cardio or as the strength exercises. I think I would do both because I love both! Maybe throw them in there together and skip some of the push ups. :)  

Melissa posted this on her FB page: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=695527073876953
I'm loving this. Looks like a GREAT hamstring and booty burn exercise. And it looks fun.
Where does she come up with this stuff? I'm not always one for the newest and craziest exercises because a lot of them look just plain silly and unsafe. But many of the exercises I see Melissa come up with I actually like. She does do many of those punching type exercises that I don't like, but that's just my own personal preference.

I have been looking for the HIIT bar for a less expensive price. I haven't found the exact same thing, but I did find something VERY similar for  a whole lot less - about $60! Seriously? YAHOO.
Check it out. :) BAR and here are the WEIGHTS.



So far I want the HIIT bar, the weighted vest, the sand bag and I want more KB's. But I've got to pay for ballet, gymnastics, swim lessons, pre-school, Halloween costumes, 2 kiddos birthdays and Christmas. Sigh..... that's ok. I can wait. :)


9 comments:

  1. BR day 30 is posted correctly now. I just got an email from sweat factor. Weird! I don't think I'll be joining that one.
    Here's the email: Now, as members you will, get a brand new cutting-edge workout daily.

    As an added bonus, you will also have streaming access to our extensive library of top fitness DVD programs by top trainers with new DVD programs added each week. And, of course, you’ll still be able to access all your favorite workouts from the last year.

    You don’t have to do anything. Your Z-Gym username and password will all still work exactly the same. Just go to Sweatfactor.com to access everything.

    The trainers featured in The Sweat Factor are the best of the best. Today’s new workout: Shred Camp, Maddy and Amanda give you a full body cardio shred and Tomorrow starts the Hot Legs Series with Samantha.

    Please don’t forget to visit Sweat Factor on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Our Social Media channels provide the latest on Fit Insights, Fuel, Workouts, Weight Loss and the workout calendars, along with workout inspiration and behind-the-scenes photos!



    Get ready to SWEAT and change your body with a tailored Sweat Factor plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it. Are they saying you get the new zgym there? The email subject says "Sweatfactor presents the New ZGym!" yet Zuzka said that wasn't her website when people questioned why her website redirected to sweat factory's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lexxie - the way I understand it is that existing members of ZGym are now part of Sweat Factory. They offer daily workouts - some days it might be Zuzka, other days Bill Harper, Kim K, etc. Zuzka no longer has rights or access to any old videos from ZGym. On Sat she is starting the New ZGym with all new videos and looks like we will have to join that separately. So you can do both or cancel Sweat Factory and join the New ZGym.

      Delete
  3. I might have all the workouts written down.

    Zwow 71
    20 DB squats
    20 overhead DB olympic squats
    40 one arm DB swing alt after 2
    10 3-bridge + 1-get up holding DB ovehead at all times alt.
    15-10-5 burpees (round 1-2-3)

    I hope you can understand my description lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have ZWOW #71 written down as well:
    20 weighted jump swats
    20 overhead DB olympic squats
    30 alternating DB swings
    10 bridge getups
    15-10-5 burpees

    3 rounds total


    Also I remember Zuzka mentioning the new website launch in november during the summer in the comments of her FB page, so I hope that the new site will be much better than the old one, can't wait to see it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe Santa will get you new fitness equipment for Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete