Thursday, July 31, 2014

New Equipment From BR

Have you guys seen it?
Bosu ball, wall ball and weighted vest. 
I would post a pic if I could but have limited internet access here on vacation. 
They are on Lisa's and Freddy's FB page. 
I'm not a fan of the bosu ball, but I know a lot of people are.
I'm actually interested in the weighted vest! 
The wall ball is similiar to the UGI ball - not sure why they are selling it? 
NOTE: the Dynamax Balls are still cheaper than both the UGI and the wall ball!! Hint, hint! ;) 

You can click on the med ball pic on the right or use this link if interested: 

http://www.power-systems.com/s-4-medicine-balls.aspx?type=banner&&img=ProductsBanner7.jpg&&affId=175753

I guess Lisa will be using all of these in the next challenge. Interesting! So far only the wall ball is being sold via the BR store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment