Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 13 with Sean, Drake's Workout for Zuzka, Lisa & Freddy seem to be going strong

Day 13 is now posted and it is a workout with Sean. A good overall full body workout. I wonder how much weight is in the sandbag. I like the full body type of workouts best, but I find it hard to keep the pace sometimes because I'd use much lighter weight for the wood chops than the squat and press, so I would need time to swap out the weight, or use 2 different types of equipment. I know many of these workouts are for speed, so I often feel like a strength component is missing.

What did you all think of Zuzka's workout with Drake? I can't see it. ARGH. Zuka Light's company owes me $80 right now for incorrect charges. I have been fighting with them on an off for months over incorrect charges, double charging me and not getting me my refunds. I am SO annoyed.
Lots of people are annoyed with her as well for not shipping DVD's worldwide or making them available for download. I just don't get this AT ALL. She's from overseas herself! And she won't answer the question WHY they are not available overseas. I sell stuff on eBay overseas all the time and I'm not a million dollar company with a team of 10+ people! Seriously annoys me when Zuzka doesn't answer questions that she gets asked all the time - about her DVD's, about making them downloads, about why she always changes her diet, and how many calories she eats every day or her macros for the day.

Lisa and Freddy seem to be going strong. I wonder if they broke up and got back together? If it was a ploy to get people talking or if it is a ploy now? But Lisa is posting lots of questions to gather info for another challenge, so that is a good thing. She did a poll on the workout lengths and now she is asking if people want more booty or more abs in their workouts. Freddy has also been posting lovey-dovey stuff about Lisa on his FB page.


No comments:

Post a Comment