Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Zuzka and Jillian Michaels, BR's new host and Sean is part of BR's latest challenge

Looks like the 2 fitness guru's got to meet one another! Zuzka went to Jillian's Maximize Your Life Tour in LA.
What a great pic!


Jillian admitted that she does not like to workout, but is motivated to do so because she likes the results she gets. Zuzka on the other hand says she DOES like to workout. I have to admit that I do too. I crave the endorphin rush from working out!
There are lots of positive comments about this pic on Zuzka's FB page.
I believe that Zuzka is 5'4" or 5'5" inches tall - I thought Jillian would be taller, but looks like she must be a tiny thing.
Jillian has OVER 2 million likes on her FB page!!! I checked it out and no mention of Zuzka on her page. :(

BR has a new prenatal host and her name is Krista. I wonder if BR will keep the prenatal series classy or - trashy. This is a very endearing photo.


There is a pic on Lisa's FB page with Sean 'smashing it for their new challenge.' So it looks like he will be part of the next challenge as well. It's funny someone wrote - yeah, no sand! Which is what I thought too. Workouts on the beach are fun to do, not fun to watch. Much better watching one that was filmed in a studio environment. I feel like you get a better idea of the moves.

This pic is on Lisa's FB page too as part of a blog entry and annoying exercises. I just love this woman's shoulders. I want some just like it please! :)


Both Zuzka and BR have made it to round 2 of Ryan Seacrest's Vote for Your Favorite Health & Fitness YouTube Star. I wonder who will win? 

No comments:

Post a Comment