Sunday, May 25, 2014

Emotional Eating and BodyRockBaby

Zuzka just did a post about Emotional Eating. She wrote:

I have been always someone that could eat healthy, but it's harder for me to control the amount of food I eat, because food gives me comfort.

Really? I'm surprised at this. Zuzka has more control over what she eats than most people in the free world. I mean, just look at her! I find this disingenuous.

BR is coming out with a prenatal series. I think this is GREAT! Way to go for them. I'm done having kids, but I am curious to see what they do with this. I worked out during both pregnancies, more intensely with my 2nd than my 1st, but still this has peaked my interest.



BR is also offer free shipping on any equipment orders over $100 throughout the weekend.


BR posted another ridiculous image (IMO). Does anyone workout dressed like this? Lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment