Friday, April 4, 2014

Zuzana's Fashion Haul and hair extensions, Sean Light is getting picked on too and my very own eBook!

Zuzka posted a fashion haul with a bunch of new Lorna Jane bras. She looks perfect in all of them of course! She must be getting some sort of kick back from Lorna Jane? Or perhaps she is just helping out a friend? I'm not sure.
Lorna Jane is even more expensive than Lululemon, so not going there! Sorry Zuzka. I at least get a discount as an instructor with Lulu - 15%. I hear Athleta is a great line and they offer 30% off to instructors. I'll have to check them out instead.
Zuzka also made a comment that these bras even look good on flat chested women. Really? Thanks for that back handed compliment. I commented on her FB page with that!

It also looks like Zuzana got some hair extensions. Someone made a comment that it looks good that she's growing out her hair. I'm pretty sure it is extensions as someone's hair cannot grow 6 inches in a week! I like them. Looks like she added in lighter and darker pieces to her hair. It's a good look. I like it.
I actually ordered some hair extensions myself a couple of weeks ago. They take 4 weeks to be delivered, and when they do I will review them and let you know if it was a worthwhile purchase. :)



Sean did a post yesterday about people 'making fun' of him for having to do push ups on his knees when he got tired during the workout:
Leaving a workout you put added pressure on yourself because you want the best possible workout for all those that are going to do the workout with you. Do I care if I struggle on camera with workouts? Yes and no. Doing a push up on my knees doesn't mean I'm not strong - it means I've checked my ego and varied the exercise. Less motivational to see someone drop and vary? Seeing someone who is supposed to "not drop to there knees when doing a push up" maybe less motivational but non the less it is what it is - it happens. Let me tell you I would do a thousand pushups with perfect form if I could.

I'm not the most ripped - I can't bench press 315 pounds (on a good day 225 ;)) and you wouldn't find me in a fitness magazine. All I can say is when I'm called on to do the workouts I try and give you the best possible workout in 12 minute or 15 minutes. Keep up the challenge and let's get through the 21 days!


Is it just me or does it seem sometimes that Sean fakes it on how hard the exercises are? It's like he's acting sometimes. I don't think he really needed to go to his knees, and I think he can lift a lot more weight than what he does in the BR videos. For instance, he was using the blue plates (which they are trying to SELL) when doing shoulder work. These are 10 lbs. I'm pretty sure Sean can lift more than 10 lbs. I think they're selling their workouts and affiliated products, and he does what he needs to to push those sales along. That's my take on it, but who knows. Sean actually seems like a lot of fun to me too.

Lastly, I wrote my own eBook! It is $1.99 - everybody has 2 bucks! Lexxie - liddlebins email me and I will send you a copy to review. (ginatrim.martin@gmail.com).
It is 22 pages including the 10 Best Exercises (IMO) and why, some great dieting and nutrition tips, why weight training is better than cardio, why flexibility is the fountain of youth, and contact info. Click on the link on the right hand side of the page for the eBook or click HERE.

I am hoping this is the start of more to come. :)

2 comments:

  1. we offer excellent customer service and support for our esteemed clients and not just that! A prompted delivery process along with several other beauty products to choose Experience your search for quality hair extensions
    Buy Hair Extensions in UK ends right here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous model with a lovely post! Please visit this link http://www.glamourweave.com/how-to-maintain-human-hair-lace-wigs/ for the most amazing hair extensions

    ReplyDelete