Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Seems like a little lull these days....and a new workout from me

Is it me, or does it seem like things are a little boring on the workout sites these days?

Bodyrock is doing a repeat of older workouts. I am guessing they are doing this while they are busy behind the scenes revamping their web-sites.
Melissa has some new workouts posted on her FB page. She has some really great and different workout moves that I love. But I do NOT like how she is always punching and kicking the UGI ball. That I find incredibly annoying!
Her latest workout - This Is How We Roll (https://www.facebook.com/melioja?fref=ts) looks pretty hard!

Did anybody besides me do the Easter workout I posted? (http://www.zuzanaorbodyrockaddict.blogspot.com/2014/04/burn-1000-calories-with-this-workout.html) For the love of GOD it was hard. It took me an hour and 10 minutes with the warm up and cool down, and I was SORE the next day. I used as heavy weights as I could and enjoyed the hard work. :) Good thing because I ate chocolate for dinner on Easter. LOL.

Zuzka is also not posting as much these days. She was late with her weekly post this week, and has not (yet) posted her week 5 arm balance challenge. I thought these were supposed to be posted on Sundays? Zuzka has been notorious for stuff like this - late in postings, or promising posts that she doesn't keep. Bodyrock does it too, and it drives me nuts. As a service provider - under promise and over deliver! Not the other way around. One of these days I swear someone else will come around and blow these 2 out of the water.

I actually had to cancel my ZGym. I want to rejoin, but with the problems I have had, I'm so hesitant. They kept charging me twice a month. Finally I cancelled so they wouldn't do this, and was supposed to rejoin with a new account. I decided to wait a month to see what happened - and you guessed it. They charged me! And I had NO access to see the videos. I'm curious to see the new Butt series, but am now more than hesitant to join again. I'm waiting for a refund. Ugh.
I've always liked Zuzka's workouts better, but all for the FREE workouts of BR these days.

One of my readers (thanks Lexxie!) mentioned that Zuzka looked less 'ripped.' What do you guys think? I think she looks skinnier and a little less muscular. Not that she looks bad in any which, way or form - at all. She looks fantastic. I am wondering if it is due to her vegetarian diet. The diet that she has not updated us on either. Get to it Zuzka! Your readers want to know!

This was posted on Zuzka's FB page, and I find it hilarious.

Don't forget to order my eBook for under $2!
If you need a MUCH cheaper UGI ball than the ones sold on bodyrock, click HERE and choose Dynamax balls.
For the least expensive Kettlebells on the market to be delivered right to your front door, click HERE.

I love doing wall balls (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsQ5fcvUkTE) with the Dynamax balls and love Kettlebell snatches, single leg deadlifts and Turkish Get ups. Now that's a fantastic workout!

Start with 3 Turkish Get ups alternating sides.
Then perform 5 rounds of the following:
2 Pull ups
4 KB snatches right, then left
8 SLDL right, then left
16 wall balls


No comments:

Post a Comment