Friday, April 18, 2014

Did Zuzana photoshop her own pic? Is it photo distortion? And another Fashion Haul with Lorna Jane clothes

I thought this picture of Zuzana looked a bit weird when I saw it. Then I started reading the comments and I guess I'm not the only one.

Now some of the comments were mean saying she looked anorexic. Unnecessary and mean comments!
I AGREE with the comment that it looks like their is some photo/mirror distortion. Not sure if it was by accident or on purpose?
It looks like her ribs and waist on (her) left have been changed somehow. Just doesn't look natural. Could just be the angle of the camera?
Zuzka also did another Fashion Haul with more Lorna Jane outfits. I'm not a big fan of her Fashion Hauls - I'd rather her stick to fitness and nutrition info, but that's me.
I like much of the Lorna Jane stuff - I wonder if her sales have increased since Zuzka started promoting her. I wonder what Zuzka gets from it all? Free stuff? A kick back?
Too expensive for me. I loved the yellow shorts, but do not like these black ones. Have a leather look to them or looks like material from a garbage bag. (Though you would be hard pressed to find something that doesn't look good on her).

2 comments:

  1. Do you still have zgym? If so, did you notice on the most recent butt video she looks much less lean? She is still super fit and ripped, but not near as extreme as from a few months ago. My guess is it may be due to one (or more) of these reasons 1) the vegetarian diet? 2) she isn't doing those longer workouts anymore. They were 25 mins for a while 3) perhaps she isn't sneaking in extra workouts like it appeared she may be doing 4) maybe her diet just isn't as tight right now OR 5) as my husband said, "she's off her anavar cycle" (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lexxie! I have noticed that Z looks skinnier and less muscular. But I'm wondering if that was her goal with the vegetarian diet. I hope she updates us on it.

      Delete