Thursday, February 13, 2014

Disappointed by the 30 day challenges? ZCut Kettlebell DVD Series

I know many people were disppointed by both bodyrock.tv and Zuzka's 30 day challenges.

First off, bodyrock.tv did not use Lisa - and no one was expecting that. HOWEVER, I saw on FB that Lisa IS doing the next 30 day challenge. I feel bad for Rita and Melissa as they did an excellent job, but as I said before expectations were not set. They also repeated a lot of workouts this time around instead of having new ones the whole time. Lastly, these were their short workouts, not the longer ones as it was with their first 30 day challenge.

Secondly, I think Zuzka herself was surprised at the results of her own 30 day workouts with these women. She has not posted the results yet, so perhaps I'll be eating my words, but I think she expected more. Zuzana gets amazing results - and did so herself in 30 days after she took a hiatus when she left bodyrock.tv. BUT two things to keep in mind here - one, she is a FREAK of nature, two, she eats clean 98% of the time. If she wasn't a freak of nature - she'd be out of a job. Very few of us out there can look like her even if we eat clean and work out exactly as she does.

I wonder if Zuzana will do another one. She should open it up to be online as bodyrock.tv does and have a much wider gene pool so to speak. But perhaps that would be copying her old employer too much.

Zuzka has her Kettlebell DVD series available now. Looks great!

I'm a fan of KB's myself - LOVE them. LOVE! I'll wait for her intermediate DVD's to come out as I have been using KB's for a few years. I also hope she comes out with a new yoga DVD soon.
And PLEASE for the sake of everyone - make these into downloads! The international shipping is making a lot of people crazy, and the wait for the overseas shipping to be available is also making people a bit angry.
In today's day and age of technology there is no reason other than her being overly money hungry to only have DVD's. I know downloads are much easier shared. But there are ways with encrypting and passwords to help prevent that.

Another thought - there is more proof - in my opinion - that Zuzana works out more than she says she does. I saw the video clip of her new DVD series, and she is performing KB exercises that have to be practiced to learn them to ever be able to show others, let alone be filmed for others to learn and watch. She HAD to practice them regularly before filming. Secondly, in ZShred #10 she is doing handstand push ups. Again, something she HAD to practice before filming. She mentioned working on handstands prior to Christmas, so we know this is something other than her workouts she has been doing on a regular basis.

I think it is worth mentioning because like all the photo shop ads that thedailyhiit.com brings to our attention (which as a parent of 2 girls I LOVE that they point this out even though I am pretty sure they do it themselves!) I think there is more to Zuzana's fitness regime than meets the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment