Thursday, January 23, 2014

How are the challenges going?

I liked that Zuzana posted what the ladies were eating and made some recommendations. Though the meals that she said were perfect looked like they could feed a bird. LOL.
But it is interesting and informative to see what kinds of foods and portion sizes are recommended.

Has anyone bought the new Catching Fire book by bodyrock.tv yet?

Has anyone else noticed that Melissa is the avatar of bodyrock.tv on Facebook right now and not Lisa?

I've had a couple of comments by people that though they like that Zuzana is sharing the workouts these days, it is not fair to those who are paying for her ZGym.

Secondly, a lot of people are getting down on Melissa and Rita because Lisa is not leading the challenges. I think they are both doing a great job, but I just think it wasn't fair to advertise the second challenge the way they did - for two reasons.
1. we all assumed it would be Lisa again. Bodyrock.tv didn't allow us to believe it would be any other way
2. the workouts went back to being 12 minutes. How is this a 30 day challenge? This is what they've always done - 12 min workouts. The 30-60 min workouts during the first challenge was to be just that - a challenge.
I just do not think they are as motivating as Lisa's body is, but that's just my opinion. Melissa looks super fit, but those boobs just look awful. Rita looks terrific too, but I guess it's Lisa's abs that are the most motivating.

I just wonder if this is an experiment to replace Lisa?

Everyone was down on Lisa when Zuzana left, now people love her. People do not like change. It's not really a big deal. We'll all live I think! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I was really excited about Zuzana's challenge at first, but now it's not any different than just having zgym and doing it five times per week for a month. I was hoping she'd have free workouts for everyone, and keep zgym workouts just for members. And include cool things like she use to do with bodyrock, like veggie or no sugar challenges along with the work outs.

    ReplyDelete