Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Catching Fire 30 Day Challenge – Day #14 – Dance & Yoga

OK, this was weird. Anyone else think so?

So Teshia is finally back. (I never know if I get the spelling of her name right). God she really has a gorgeous, gorgeous body. I wish she would do more of a yoga workout than stretching and the slow kinds of classes, but that's me.

I am not sure who the dancer is, but she has an absolute gorgeous body too. I am not inclined to dance type workouts, so this is not for me, but some of you out there might really like it.

I am wondering why bodyrock chose to bring back Teshia now - I thought she was gone forever! I also have no idea why they decided to bring in a dance workout. They brought in a Pilates one a couple of months ago, and that went no where!

There isn't much rhyme and reason to their workouts or what they do on bodyrock.tv much of the time. I think it would be more professional if they DID stick to a regular theme, and then announced, hey tomorrow we are going to try something new - Pilates, dance, yoga, or whatever it is.

Zuzka posted an update with the girls she is training. Looks like a few of them have lost weight: Julie lost 7lbs, Caitlyn 5lbs, Melissa 3 lbs, and Donna 1.5 lbs. So that's all great! Looks like the other ladies have not lost weight? I wonder if this challenge is going to work out they way she has hoped.......


No comments:

Post a Comment