Monday, December 2, 2013

ZShred #26 and Bodyrock.tv's fitchickfacts

So what do you all think of ZShred #26? I have to say it is very yoga based. If you have ever taken Bikram yoga you will notice some of the similarities. I haven't tried it yet, so not sure how hard it is. I know it is a 15 min AMRAP.
What do you all think of the yoga workouts she has been adding in?
And what do you all think of bodyrock.tv's fitchickfacts? I like them! But I have to say, and this is awful, when I first read it, it looks like it says fat chicks to me. Sorry!

I find this post by the fitchickfacts to be interesting:


Mostly because it says you will not get a male's body by lifting heavy. That's great, but most of their workouts (bodyrock.tv and thedailyhiit.com) uses lighter weights, lots of reps and lots of cardio, NOT heavy weights.
Lisa will deadlift 40 lbs, not 140 lbs. There's a significant difference there!

Anyways, still awaiting bodyrock's next 30 day challenge, and tonight we'll see ZWow #96.

No comments:

Post a Comment