Saturday, November 23, 2013

Melissa's 7 day Challenge, Zuzka's ZYoga #2, And Zuzka with Muscle and Fitness

Are any of you doing Melissa's 7 day challenge? It looks like it is a combo of workouts that bodyrock.tv has already posted, so nothing new? I wonder where Melissa is really?! She has her own web-site as well: www.hotbodymethod.com , but I do not see any new updates with her their either.

Lisa did mention that she is working on another 30 day challenge while the 7 day challenge is going on. So I think this is going to be good news for a lot of people. I know many liked it a lot.

I am getting BOMBARDED on Facebook with blog entries, from bodyrock.tv and thedailyhiit.com constantly. At first it was interesting, but now it is too much and some of it is downright dumb. Stick to the fitness and nutrition guys! Though their advertisements for their Fat Loss and Nutrition Guides as well as for the equipment they use is overdone too.

I just watched Zuzka's ZYoga #2 and it looks pretty good. Better than #1. I'll be trying it over the weekend.
Though I have a complaint into Zuzka's ZGym. They are double charging me. ARGH. I will keep you posted as to what happens. I have seen some complaints on Zuzka's FB page about people not being able to see her videos, but still being charged. Not good.

Did anyone see Zuzka's interview on MuscleandFitness.com? http://www.muscleandfitness.com/videos/women/mf-olympia-seminars-zuzka-light

LOOK at her arms. WOW. I'm sorry, but she does NOT get those arms with only doing her workouts. She doesn't - period. Defend her all you want. I love her too. Perhaps she can get that lean with her workouts and her super strict diet, but she does not get that amount of muscle on her biceps without any pull ups or bicep curls. She rarely ever does those exercises on her ZGym. She has VERY developed muscles, so she is more than just lean. You grow muscles by exposing them to stimuli that breaks them down and then repairs with new growth (OK, in very simple terms). so she IS doing something else!

Also, where does she learn her yoga? From yoga classes? Is she taking those on the side on her active rest days? I wonder.

I also wonder if Lisa's 30 day challenge will have any yoga in it this time around.

2 comments:

  1. Her arms always look good, but they were much bigger in that interview. Not too big or anything. They looked great. But it was like in that one interview they suddenly grew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! For whatever reason it looked like she pumped up her arms before that video!

      Delete