Monday, November 18, 2013

Melissa? Sean? Teshia? Why all the blog posts from thedailyhiit.com? ZShred #24 and ZWow #94

Melissa has been MIA for the past week or so. Thedailyhiit.com has had her on once a week with a separate workout from the challenge. And Sean has been completely MIA. He used to do workouts on a regular basis. Seems like it is thedailylisashow.com to me! They should have had Sean in there doing some of the workouts during that 30 day challenge.

I am also surprised that Teshia has not made a come back now that Zuzana has weekly yoga workouts. Her ZYoga #1 was just ok. I like her DVD's much better, but this was an active rest day workout, and only her first one. I'll give it time.

Thedailyhiit.com is posting tons and tons of blog posts. Many of them are actually quite interesting. I am curious as to why they are taking this route however. They must have to PAY all these various bloggers!
I like it, I'm just curious.

Zuzka's lastest ZShred is posted, #24. Looks like a pretty good one. Her ZWow #94 will be posted later tonight. I wish she would post all the workouts on Sunday so we could get an advance look at them and better plan our own weeks. Why does she need to wait til Sat to post ZYoga? What if I wanted to do that on Wed instead and rest on Sat? Seems a little silly to me. I'm sure it has something to do with money or sharing or along those lines. Her web-site, youtube site and FB page must get more hits (meaning more money) by posting them one by one. Smart, but annoying as a customer. She really does come across as money hungry to me sometimes!

Zuzka uses little equipment, but does use some - dumbbells, Kettlebells, jump rope and a chair/step. WHY of why won't she incorporate pulling movements? She can have us use a pull up bar, or the broomstick across chairs like she used to on the early day of bodyrock.


No comments:

Post a Comment