Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The latest for Zuzana and Bodyrock.tv

What do you all think of the latest ZWOW and ZShred? Nothing new with bodyrock.tv these days. Nothing! No new yoga, now Pilates, no pregnancy workouts, no new challenges, notta. I bet they are waiting for Jan 1 for the latest challenge.

Here is a Kettlebell workout that I put together myself. Give it a try. I used a 30 lb KB for this workout.


5 rows right hand side
5 one handed swings right
5 cleans right
5 push presses right
5 reverse lunges right
Repeat on the left side, then do 5 russian twists each side
That's one round. Go for 3-5 rounds, resting 30-60 seconds between rounds. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Good question. Isn't that what Zuz did when Freddy and her first broke up? It seems like Freddy and LM are not dating anymore. Or they are, but I think there are major issues.

    ReplyDelete