Monday, April 18, 2016

The Daily HIIT Show, Season 3, Week 2 Day 1 With JACQUI, Zuzka's Fitness Schedule for April 18th


Jacqui Killed it today! What a GREAT upper body workout: 

(image removed per FREDDY)

She did take one of our suggestions by the way- did any of you notice? This workout was for time and for counted reps, not a 50/10 or a tabata type, etc. And I loved it. I had made a suggestion of 7 rounds of 7 exercises and this was just like it - and a great grouping of upper body exercises with a cardio exercise thrown in there. Back, Chest, shoulder, triceps, biceps - all of it was worked here and worked hard. I also liked the cardio exercise she picked - the touch down tuck. Not a burpee, no high knees, or some fancy or weird choreographed move. I find Jacqui's bubbly personality a joy to watch as well. What did you guys think? 

(image removed per FREDDY)

Zuzka's latest schedule for this week is posted:

  • Monday

    15 Minute Fat Burn #5 (Beat Your Personal Best)
  • Tuesday

    Cardio Shred #33 (New in ZGYM)
  • Wednesday

    Warrior Wednesday - Double Unders Workout (New in Fitness)
  • Thursday

    Killer Legs #3 (beat your personal best)
  • Friday

    5 Minute Workout #71 (new in Fitness)
  • Saturday

    Body Crush #33 (New in ZGYM)
  • Sunday

    Power Yoga #46 (New in ZGYM)

There is a new Cardio Shred this week, so I am happy to see that. I will have to wait and see if I like her Killer Legs or Body Crush Workouts. I haven't been a fan of her Killer Legs, and her Body Crush ones are a toss up for me. The double unders instruction should be interesting. I can do them - but I don't typically practice them for a few reasons. One, in the summer time I can outside and I have more space, so it makes more sense. I jump rope inside in the colder months and I find it too annoying inside.  Secondly, these can sometimes makes me pee. Zuzka has no kids, so she doesn't get that yet. Lastly, if you miss and the jump rope hits you - OMG. Holy HELL - OUCH!

Z posted a new smoothie recipe and says it is really 'filling.'
I don't know about you, but I RARELY find any smoothie's filling, but this does seem delicious! I would need some protein with it, but something I would like to try and make:



No comments:

Post a Comment