Thursday, October 29, 2015

Food for Thought! and Info on Get Glutes by Bret Contreras

OK here is some more diet info for those of you who might be interested:

https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/7-bad-foods-that-are-good-for-you?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article3995

I found this to be pretty interesting. :)

Most of you know that I am a big promoter of Bret and his Get Glutes Program. Here is some info for those of you who might want to give it a go. Yes, it is more expensive than ZGym or BR Plus, but you get what you pay for! And they offer new workouts every month. I'm 2 years into the program and they have NEVER, not once not delivered on their promises.
I do not get any kick backs on this program, I just want to share it because I believe in it.
I did a 190 lb deadlift the other day. Long way from the 115 lbs I started with! My squat has increased, my pull ups, my single leg deadlifts, my lunges - all at heavier weight than when I started. Some things I have not increased in weight as much as I would like, BUT I have increased reps. I struggle with a shoulder injury, so I do not do any benching, I do push ups instead. And a weird thing on my body, my pec muscles get huge. I don't get huge muscles anywhere else, Lol. So I avoid bench pressing because I know I could go heavy there.
Shoulder pressing I am DYING to increase, but my injury causes me to often back off.

Anyways, here is some info on Get Glutes: https://getglutes.ssl.subhub.com/subscribe/

You are at the first step of becoming a subscriber and accessing the premium content on this site.
Each subscription plan offers a no-risk 14-day trial to give you a chance to get to know our site and fall in love with our program. Choose your plan below and start your trial today!
Why do we ask for your credit card information? Entering your credit card information will let  you  enjoy GetGlutes for 14 days at no risk. If you decide we are not the right fit, you can cancel at any time before the 14 days end. After that, your payment will be processed and you can stick with us for as long as you like.
Cancelation Policy: If you do not cancel prior to the 15th day, your credit card will be charged at midnight. You can cancel your online account anytime under My Account.  We send out a registration email that provides a first payment date. We suggest adding this date to your calendar. Refunds will not be offered to members who request one for the first month after the free trial. Please note that you will no longer have access to your account once you cancel.
Monthly Subscription Plan: Our $25 per month subscription plan begins on the 15th day and will be automatically charged every 30 days until you cancel. You can cancel your account under My Account. Refunds may not be offered to members who forget to cancel their subscription unless otherwise stated.

Step One – Choose your subscription plan

Yes! You are on your way to a super workout routine. Just choose which subscription plan you'd like to test out below and we will get you started.


Payment Plans



2 comments:

  1. Program looks solid! I assume one needs access to a gym or gym equipment to follow along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do need equipment or a gym membership. I bought a whole weight and barbell set off of craigslist for under $200 which is less than the cost of one Equalizer and Bosu ball. lol.

      Delete