Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Lots from Zuzka - New Workouts, New Lifted Butt Workout, New Fashion Haul, New Book

So I mentioned before that Zuzka has her new book available for pre-order. Are any of you getting it?




Here is her latest schedule:


Her Lifted Butt Series #3 looks like a burner of a workout:


Workout Breakdown
Buy in: 100 KB swings
1. Weighted clams x 20 / 20
2. Weighted backward lunge lean forward to chair squat (x3) / Goblet squat (x3) alt. legs x 6 sets
3. Weighted in and out clams x 20/20
4. Side lunge deadlift (x5) / kettlebell swing (x5) alt. x 6 sets
5. Sumo Squat pulses x 50 reps

I'm not a big fan of the fashion overhauls, but she sure did spend a lot of money on a lot of new clothes! Didn't she? 


4 comments:

  1. Release negative emotions but I stop by for sticking a why did these emotions arise when we start sending some new intentions that's what we signed you know I'm we start setting reality wise Geniux we've called in here in New aspiration or new go or no intention what can happen is so on resourceful unruly all negative emotions for the bubble up and if we.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/geniux/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't order her book, I don't think I need it while I'm doing her workouts on a regular basis.

    I tought BR were launching their beginner series this week? Do you have any news about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see any info on Freddy's, Lisa's or the main FB page right now about it....

      Delete
  3. I'm not a fan of Zuzka's fashion hauls either. With this one, the online company asked her to choose the outfits. I don't really like Zuzka's personal style very much these days, and I thought she clothes she ordered didn't suit her at all.
    I also won't be buying her book. After the whole WIN Entertainment debacle, I am extremely wary of purchasing any goods from her. When she was with them and was peddling all those DVDs, beauty products, brands etc, I didn't go along with it and am now glad I didn't.

    ReplyDelete