Thursday, September 3, 2015

How Often Does Zuzka Really workout? Her New Protein Supplement and Fat Burner, 15 Min Fat Burner Workout

Did any of you watch Zuzka's VLOG? http://bit.ly/1XlBqaA

The first thing that she mentions is that she has to shoot 2 videos that day. I thought she swore she only did one a day? I realize than one was only one of her 5 minute workouts, but still. I also know that she is practicing her arm balances every day as well as handstands and supposedly pull-ups every time she walks by her doorway with her pull-up bar in it.
There was just a big discussion on my last post on just how much Zuzka is blessed with her genetics. She mentioned that she does not feel the need to increase the size of her Kettlebell despite the fact that she has been using the same size for 4 years. I don't know how she keeps up her level of fitness without simply being a genetic goddess!

Her VLOG also shows us her new camera. OK, I guess. Pretty boring. I did not realize though that she has an assistant and her name is Ashley. She seems pretty nice. I'd like her job. LOL!

Zuzka then goes on to discuss her latest supplement that is coming out that is a pre-workout drink that is protein and a natural fat burner. I'll admit I am curious, but also VERY skeptical. If fat burners actually worked, NO ONE would be fat!!!

What do you guys think?

Lastly, her latest Fat Burner Workout came out. I really like this one. Not so many damn burpees, and even a back exercise! I liked the combo of exercises. This is my favorite one so far. Legs, abs, back, and yes push ups of course. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment