Monday, August 17, 2015

Another Week From Zuzka and the Latest from BR.TV

Zuzka has another new week posted on her web-site full of workouts. She has been quite consistent lately and I like it. It is def a step in the right direction!

  • Monday

    Summer Shred #9 X (beat your personal best)
  • Tuesday

    Kettlebell Workout #12 (New in ZGYM)
  • Wednesday

    Beginner Strength #1 (beat your personal best)
  • Thursday

    15 Minute Fat Burn #4 (new in ZGYM)
  • Friday

    ZWOW #9 (new in Fitness)
  • Saturday

    Jump Rope Cardio #12 (beat your personal best)
  • Sunday

    Arm Balance #9 - All Levels (New in ZGYM)

I am looking forward to her new KB workout tomorrow! I am working out at home tomorrow, so perhaps I will use it as a cash out. 

Do most of you have jump ropes or KB's that you use at home? I do - and I travel a lot with my jump rope too - I hate cheap and flimsy jump ropes!!! 



Well it looks like BR.TV is coming out with a new Beginners Series. What do you guys think of that? 
On Freddy's FB page he writes:
Who wants a body weight only, 30 day beginner challenge for Free? We start shooting tomorrow....

There are also clips of EDITH! being the one who leads the workouts. I LOVE her. 



It starts mid-Sept. 



No comments:

Post a Comment