Saturday, July 11, 2015

Free ZWOW workout #6, HIIT Riser from BR.TV, Did you see Lisa's Bangs?


Zuzka posted one of her older workouts yesterday - ZWOW#6. She refilmed it and did it for us real time. What did you guys think? It was only a 10 min AMRAP. I mentioned before that I think Seans fakes it during his workouts - and sometimes I think Z exaggerates on just how hard she is working out too. I wonder if she will revisit many of her older ZWOW's again .

Did you guys see that BR.TV is finally selling The Step? They've been using on in their workouts for quite a while now and it has been one of the only pieces of equipment they never sold. Not sure why, but they do now and are calling it a HIIT Riser. I also sell one from my web-site that is about $15 cheaper:
http://www.power-systems.com/p-3807-original-health-club-step-platform-only.aspx

Lisa also did a video on her FB page yesterday with her new bangs. She looked weird to me - not so much because of the bangs, but because of the obvious lip injections and botox. It's just TOO obvious in my opinion. But I still like her!
Here is the link if you want to check it out:
https://www.facebook.com/TheDailyHiit.LisaMarie/videos/841884092568744/

I think Edith's workouts are off for the weekend and start up for one more week next week, and looking forward to it! She finished off the week yesterday with a yoga type routine wearing the weighted vest which I found to be super interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment