Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Zuzka's Kettlebell Workout, More From Chris Tye-Walker and The Latest BR Model

Zuzka posted her Kettlebell workout for all levels today. Did anyone else notice it was late? It was not posted til mid-morning today.

It was definitely more of a beginner routine this time around - especially with the stretching she was doing in between the exercises. I am a BIG fan of the straddle overhead press. Love that exercise. Hard on the arms and abs.

The last installment of Chris Tye-Walker was posted yesterday. It was all abs. What did you guys think? As a BR Plus Member I just got some new workouts with him sent to me today. I have not had a chance to look at them yet, but I will and I will let you guys know. :) I know he is not Lisa, but I like this guy. I like the change of pace and format. Just those pants! Lol.

What do you guys think of the latest BR model on their FB page? Her name is Lindsay and Taylor has been taking these shots. I love the change of pace with these pics too. She is far more muscular and strong looking than Brooke and Lisa. I don't mean that in a bad way to Brooke or Lisa - as I think they both have gorgeous bodies. But I am LOVING this new muscular look - A LOT.



And look at this perfect pushup!!!! LOVE.

She is not looking down, nor rounding her back, there is no sway back and her elbows are not flaring too far out. Perfect!

These pics are so inspirational to me. I can't imagine what it feels like to have that much muscle. I would personally love it.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't renew my bodyrock membership. I'm waiting till whatever comes out w Lisa and I believe you said someone else was filming w her too. BTW I'm loving your post on the daily hiit I can tell your working really hard. Its so interesting the variety of the topics your writing about.Is thus girl just a model or a host too. I think there all beautiful ladies. You too of course how you lift so much weight w such tiny legs I can't believe. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tx CC! You made my day. I'm glad you like my blog posts, I have been working really hard on them and I'm actually really enjoying it! Lol about my legs. Yep, they can handle a lot of weight. :)

      Delete
    2. Your post about gone girl actually motivated me to push really heavy on the goblet squat twist my son actually ran in from the other room to check on me I may or may not of been extremely loud lol

      Delete
    3. Your post about gone girl actually motivated me to push really heavy on the goblet squat twist my son actually ran in from the other room to check on me I may or may not of been extremely loud lol

      Delete