Saturday, February 14, 2015

Zuzka's JRC#5, Melissa Ioja is back with a crazy workout, The weighted vest CHEAP!

Zuzka's latest JRC#5 Workouts is posted, and this looks killer! Looks like one of the hardest workouts she has posted in a long time. Very cardio based, and I like the strength ones better. but this does look GOOD. She has some very interesting new exercises in here too.

If you want a jump rope like Zuzka's you can get it here. And I can tell you it makes a huge difference in your ability to jump rope effectively!

Workout Breakdown
Buy in – 2 min HK + 20 competition Burpees
Part 1
Jump rope:
1. Side to side bounce – 30 sec
2. Double unders – 30 sec
3. Jump rope Jacks – 30 sec
4. High Knees – 30 sec
Bodyweight:
5. DD knee to forhead x 10/10
6. Butterfly to Rock Star Jump x 20
Part 2
Jump rope:
1. Side to side bounce – 30 sec
2. Double unders – 30 sec
3. Jump rope Jacks – 30 sec
4. High Knees – 30 sec
Bodyweight:
5. One leg reverese plank lift x 20 alt
6. One leg burpees x 10/10
Part 3
Jump rope:
1. Side to side bounce – 30 sec
2. Double unders – 30 sec
3. Jump rope Jacks – 30 sec
4. High Knees – 30 sec
Bodyweight:
5. Hanging climbers x 20
6. Twisting inch warm x 20
Buy out 2 minutes of JR high knees

Melissa Ioja has a crazy workout posted with Athlean-XX,

Burn 500 Calories with This Workout (IN JUST 26 MINS!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvtCNKxhg3I&feature=youtu.be

Looks pretty tough - she also has one legged ninja jumps on her FB page. She is a beast! And as fit as Melissa is, I'm not a fan of her type of look. She looks bulky to me - and her pants with those knee highs and patent leather looking sneakers. YUK. Sorry - I know it's mean. Her boobs are so fake looking - and not in a good way. Z's are fake looking, but they look good. But I have to say she does have a gorgeous face and hair. Her body is her business and I hope she keeps coming out with these crazy workouts. :)



Now, talk about challenging workouts! This are all weighted ones, and I don't know which one I want to try first! Take a look if you want some hard core weight training workouts. This won't let you down.
http://www.t-nation.com/training/tough-workout-challenges

Here are a couple of my latest posts for BR. Give 'em a read and a like, and let me know what you think!

http://www.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/hiit-community/clean-eating-making-fat/

http://www.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/hiit-diet/coffee-protein-drinks-little-just-caffeine-rush/


BR is selling the weighted vest for $109. Want one for $60?! 
Click HERE.





4 comments:

  1. Wow Melisa's workout looks brutal! I will borrow some exercises for my workouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Rumi - most of your workouts ARE brutal! :)

      Delete
    2. Ha ha, you surprised me with this :) I like to do Tati (Tatiana) workouts, they are really challenging, especially upper body. Melisa has explosive power and jumps so easy, like Kelsy (sorry if I can't remember her name well). I can't do high knees and to look it is easy. I saw your comment that high knees pull your hip flexors and I feel the same way! But I do them, because they are great hard exercise and after that I do dynamic hip flexor stretch like high-low lunge but I don't stay in lunge long, just a second.

      Delete
  2. I have mixed feelings about Melissa. At the beginning I thought she was just copying Zuzana. Even her promo clip looked exactly like Zuzana's.
    Meanwhile she found her own way and comes up with new fun and creative exercises.
    Definitely don't like her fake asymmetrical "in your face" boobs and her putting the pants so low, they barely cover her private parts, yuk! She keeps tucking the pants in almost every single workout.
    In that last Athlean-XX workout she's wearing a longer top, I like that much better.

    ReplyDelete