Friday, December 26, 2014

Post Christmas workout, Zuzka's workouts, Rumi's workout, Lisa's signed photos

Ok my pants are feeling a little tight! Spending the holidays with my Italian family is hard on the waist line. Back on track today and I fly home tomorrow.

Hope you all had an awesome holiday!

Here's a great calorie burner if anyone needs one like me! :)
For time:
 10 push-ups
10 reverse flies
50 body weight squats
10 push-ups
10 reverse flies
50 Kettlebell swings
10 push-ups
10 reverse flies
50 body weight squats with a leg lift
10 push-ups
10 reverse flies
50 Kettlebell snatches (25 ea arm)
10 push-ups
10 reverse flies
50 body weight hip thrusters 

I did a couple of Zuzka's workouts this week, some from BR lean and a 20 min HIIT from Rumi. I did enjoy them. It was a good change of pace. They got my heart rate up and got me sweating. Though I feel these types of workouts more in my heart and lungs. I like the burn I get in my muscles from heavier weights. Not that my shoulders or thighs don't burn here and there throughout these HIIT routines- but it's just not the same - IMO.

I made a comment last week about the signed photos of Lisa being silly. Some of the remarks on BRs FB page were downright mean. I know I can be harsh, but some folks were plain ole nasty. I didn't think the pics would create so negative feedback. 

My week 10 post of HIIT Max is now up on BRs FB page! http://www.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/hiit-workout/hiit-max-week-10-workouts-46-50-modifications-strength-moves-substitutions/

Give the workout above a try and let me know what you think. Hope you are enjoying the holidays fully! 

No comments:

Post a Comment