Monday, August 18, 2014

Zuzka's first of her cardio yoga series and some complaints about Zgym, repeating exercise challenge #2

I'm curious to know what you guys thought about Zuzka's  first cardio yoga workout?
It was different than I thought it was going to be. I thought it would just be yoga at a faster pace with plyometrics - I didn't realize she would alsobe using a jump rope.
It's fine but you need to wear sneakers and I think of yoga as a barefoot work out. 
I guess I thought it be more like her Z yoga DVDs. 
Another thing is that she posted to do three rounds for time but she herself only did one round....???
It would be a terrific bodyweight cardio workout with three rounds - much harder than it looks.

Add our exercise challenge #2 ( plank challenge) to the 3 rounds for an even tougher workout. 

I also saw another complaint about the Zgym on her Facebook page.
I have had so many issues with incorrect billing it's ridiculous!!!!
I can see that I'm not the only one.
I don't get what is up with her company who will not ship DVDs overseas and not being able to get the billing correct time and time again especially for repeat customers. I just don't get it.

On another note BR is really pushing their weight vest yet again. You can get a 50 pound vest for about $20 more so I'm not understanding all the hype over this 6 pound over priced vest. 
If anyone ordered it or has tried it I love to hear what you have to say!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have zgym at the moment but I had two different times and I didn't have a problem. But I think I'm done with zuzana's workouts. I mean she really got me interested in being fit and working out in a daily basis but I need more now or just different. I don't get some of her moves (reverse squat?!). It's almost dumb. I've had at least 3 of her workout give me horrible lower back pain. I'll keep watching her you tube videos just because she is so cute and a beast at times.
    I've been doing kitty8Tim workouts. She doesn't put out any new workouts anymore but there's a lot of old stuff. I'm always looking for different stuff to do.
    Fitness blender have a new 5 day challenge. I might do that.
    I've got turned off by your challenge when you said 30 pull ups LOL!! No offense, I hate pull ups. And I actually did them. Maybe I should be doing things I hate so I can get better at them. ha!
    Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suri! Glad you have a love/hate relationship with the challenges LOL.
      I've been a long time follower of kitty8tim she rocks.
      I agree that zuzka has done a lot of exercises that stress out the lower back lately, hopefully her new cardio is a break from all that.

      Delete