Friday, August 22, 2014

What is happening to Lisa?

I find the amount of plastic surgery Lisa has had to be mind boggling! People can become plastic surgery addicts, and I'm starting to wonder about her.

Other than her repeated lip injections, it looks like she had her nose done again, cheek implants, eyebrow and or eyelift, and God knows what else.

I'm still looking forward to her RTC challenge coming up, but I have many doubts about the sanity of this woman.


Above is Lisa now, below was Lisa after her nose job, lip injections and boob job. She has had some sort of implant put into her nose to elongate it, and you can clearly see the cheek implants in the above pic - especially after comparing it below. You can also see how different her eyes look.

5 comments:

  1. I'll agree that she's had a little too much done. When it comes to the face, it's best to be as subtle as possible, even with a big change.
    I am glad that (for her comfort as well as aesthetic) her breasts are more suited for her frame. I'll never forget how I reacted to her first pair. I couldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has a body image problem. I am feeling sorry for her.

      Delete
  2. Her eyebrows are sooo arched now. I will never get the lips. I 'get' wanting bigger, some what faker, fuller looking lips...but her's are just too much for me. I don't even see her as being 'hot fake'. It just looks like she tries far too hard and can't pull it off well. Sorry- some people will think I am being harsh, but I just don't like her attempt at this look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad to see her so unhappy. I haven't watched Lisa for a long time and hardly recognised her! She used to be so full of joy and sparkle. It happened to Zuzana as well. It's the Freddy effect.

    ReplyDelete