Monday, August 4, 2014

BR has another rest day, Zuzka's KB series continues, Cross fit filthy fifty

BR has their last rest day in this challenge. There are 2 more workouts left. Interested to see if they are saving more intensity for the end of the challenge. 
Zuzka posted her weekly series of workouts and her KB workout #7 is here.
This is definitely an intense workout.
Lots of swings and lots of burpees. These 2 exercises paired together is always a heart pounding sweaty workout. 
Drake is finishing up his series this week too. 
She did yoga, then a series with Nikki Nd then Drake. I wonder if she has anything else in store for us? 
I also wonder how much she watches BR for comparison. As far as I know she is still part owner so it is in her best interest for them to succeed. I wonder if Freddy bought her out? And I wonder if she has any say into what they do?
It's amazing to me how little info you can find about zuzka on the internet. You can find more info about me for goodness sake!

Has anyone ever tried the filthy fifty workout from crossfit? It's a killer: 

50 Box jumps, (24/20)
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings (35/26)
50 Walking Lunges
50 Knees to elbows 
50 Push press (45/35)
50 Sit ups
50 WAll balls (20/16)
50 Burpees
50 Double unders

I suck at double unders so I'll do 100 high knee skips or 50 tuck jumps

Takes about 30 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment