Sunday, July 13, 2014

Zuzka, Lisa, Rita, Edith, Melissa and Tati (Updated)

Wow, lots of ladies to talk about today - and one man!

Zuzka is having a male trainer by the name of Drake take us through the ZGym workouts next week using  resistance bands. He is leading the next 4 week series of workouts. It is still Tabata style. I do not know if Zuzka is part of the workouts or if he is doing this by himself? I would find it odd that Zuzka herself would disappear from the next 4 weeks of workouts?

UPDATE: Thank you (Jennifer), one of my readers for letting me know that Drake is leading one workout a week for the next 4 weeks, not all of them. I totally misunderstood!

She did at one time introduce Jason - and nothing ever became of him. She has been asked about him quite a few times on FB, and has never responded. Her unresponsiveness is unprofessional and poor customer service in my opinion. No, she cannot respond to everything, but SHE brought Jason into the spotlight!
Does anyone know why Zuzka stopped making new yoga workouts?

Lisa still has not led a single workout of the new challenge. She is promoting it on her FB page though. Someone made a comment about loving Edith's body, and Lisa responded - I do too. LOVE that. Classy and giving credit where credit is due.

Edith does have a rocking body. It actually reminds me a bit of Zuzka's without the boob job. Her arms are not as muscular, but the same abs, small waist, and hourglass hips/thighs.
Edith has led day 3 and 6, and I am really liking her. Day 3 was all lower body, day 6 was full body.
Rita led an upper body routine in between these as well. I think if you combined days 3, 5 and 6 you'd have a great workout. I would slow all of them down in order to use heavier weights, but that's my style. :)

Rita has a great body too, but I think BR dresses her funny during the workouts. She is high waisted and I feel like she always has these high waisted granny workout pants on. BR is SO good at showing off bodies, but they cannot seem to get it right with her (IMHO), and that's not fair to her! In the still pics of her she looks much sexier. Her belly button is just high up, and I think they need to choose roll down pants for her.

So why was Melissa made an official BR host and not Rita? I don't get it. Melissa is MIA and as I mentioned before she now works for Athlean-XX. On her FB page she still has lots of BR ads, but I'm not sure that she is a host anymore? I would think that Athlean-XX and BR are competitors and working for both companies wouldn't be allowed by either party?
Thanks to another one of my readers (Karoline) Melissa's BR page has been taken down?!

I tried Tati's (from Lovingfit.com) upper body challenge again today. I mixed in some lower body work and what a HARD workout. I didn't use the dumbbells for the handstand walks or the crab exercise, just bodyweight. I was seriously afraid of falling off the wall a couple of times. LOL. Since I added in some lower body work, I didn't do as many rounds either. I look forward to more from Tati. I like to be challenged in a way where I CAN'T do the workout. What's the point if I can do it all? People are always looking to make BR and Zuzka's workouts more challenging and longer.

Has anyone order the HIIT bar or sandbag stuff? The HIIT bar with the added on plates only goes up to 47 lbs - correct? And the sandbag only 50lbs? I would think that after spending all that money you would want something that would increase in weight as you get stronger? I have an Olympic bar at home and plates, but get annoyed and having to change the weight all the time. I am looking into sandbags, but I want them to go up to 200lbs. :) Heavy hip thrusters baby! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Zuzka is keeping the Tabatas this week (M-W-F) and Drake will lead an additional workout on Saturday.
    She said some days ago (maybe she changed her mind) that she would move to Kettlebell workouts after the tabata month. If that is true, I am guessing Drake will be doing just a workout a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should make your day :)

    http://www.zuzkalight.com/blog/body-part-breakdown-lats-and-traps/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if my post went through so here we go again but briefer lol...

    Lisa is awesome and I think she is working on a new Real Time like she did last Oct and maybe even a 90 day program. She was asking about it on her page. I also know that her dad is sick so maybe that's why she's so quiet.

    I LOVE Edith the new girl!! She's got an amazing body and personality and will be a happy sub for Lisa when she's not around. :) Both of their bodies are what I'm aspiring for. And Rita is growing on me....I do think the same thing about her leggings lol. They should find lower waisted pants for her, I think she would look better in them. Maybe they'll make her and Edith official hosts since Melissa is no longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandi - Lol about Rita's leggings! Lisa is consistently growing on me. Where did she mention a 90 day program? I didn't see it on her page.

      Delete