Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Zuzka has a new host - Nixx! And BR's Arm Workout

Did you all see Zuzka's FB post about her new trainer Nixx? She will be hosting some of the workouts for beginners. Now she has some large shoes to fill, just as Lisa did when Zuzka left, so I am sure there will be lots of negative comments about her. I read some negative and some positive.

I for one do not like Nixx's look for Zuzka's site, but I can't tell anything about her personality yet! But she was WAY too made up with her hair and make up (I definitely like Zuzka's more au natural make up), her breasts are HUGE and her outfits crazy. But that's just a first impression. She may grow on me. I'm certainly willing to give her a shot. Just not a fan of her look.



And whatever happened to Jason? Remember Zuzka introduced him as a trainer for her site? Where did he go off to?
I posted that on her FB page, so we will see if I get a response.
Zuzka also has not posted any more on her arm balance challenge. This annoys me to no end! I've mentioned this before, but both sites always over promise and under deliver. They should know better. Expectations have been set, and they either need to change them or keep up with them.

I find it interesting that BR posted an arm workout. Zuzka just did a few posts saying that women need to focus more on their lower bodies than their upper bodies. Then BR posts that women often neglect their upper bodies, so they are giving us an upper body workout. Hmmmm..... seems like planned timing or coincidence? http://www.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/hiit-workout/arm-workouts/5-days-incredible-arms/

Either way, mix and match their workouts and get it all! :)


1 comment:

  1. Ok guys! Zuzka just posted her arm balance challenge along with an explanation of why it took her so long!

    ReplyDelete