Monday, April 14, 2014

Zuzka's New BUTT Series in the ZGYM, and what's next for bodyrock.tv?

Zuzana started a new format to her Zgym and has a new series of Lifted Butt workouts. hmmm..... wonder why she is taking this route? Not that it is a bad thing! I'm all for better booty workouts. Probably just a way to keep things fresh.
I wish that Zuzka would do little previews of her ZGym workouts like she used to, but she stopped all of it. Not even a tease! I think that would help her sales. Bring them back please!
She also hasn't done overly risque pics like she used to. I thought this one of her butt was a lot more like her bodyrock days.
AND - where is her arm balance challenge? She forgot this week! I posted on her FB page about it. I hope I hear back!
She also has not mentioned anything about her hair extensions - or not at least that I can find right now.


Bodyrock/tv's 21 day bootcamp challenge is over. They do not have any challenges going on right now - or new ones that it. They are saying to repeat their bootcamp challenge over again, or to repeat the 30 day challenge with Lisa. Today was day one. I wonder what challenge they will have next?
I actually LIKE the idea of repeating the challenges. If you wrote down your scores you have a great way to push yourself to make progress. I know people like new workouts all the time, but both sites should do more repeats more often in attempt to push people to make specific progress.
BR is also pushing the sales with their newest nutrition guide and their burn out workouts.
Someone made a point on their FB page that they did not mind paying for their diet guides, but thought paying for the extra workouts was unfair as they advertise that all their workouts are free.
Lisa wrote back that the challenges are all 100% free - that the burn out workouts are extra. A bit of play on words here in my opinion.
I know they are in the process of updating their website. I'm wondering if they will do another challenge or go back to daily/weekly workouts.
And how many nutrition guides are they going to come out with? They need something new! I guess the burn out workouts was their attempt at that, but how many of those can they come out with?
I bet next they will have recipe books. If they'd auction off some of Lisa's workout clothes, I bet they'd make a pretty penny there. LOL.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, Gina! Zuzana hasn't made a separate post on the extensions, but she confirmed getting them on the 31st March (on FB) when the second arm balance video was put up :).

    ReplyDelete