Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Zuzka is going Vegetarian: A Diet For Great Abs, ZShred #40 and ZWow #110

Here is Zuzka's video stating that she is trying to go vegetarian for at least a month. http://bit.ly/Obj10F

Zuzka tried this a couple of years ago and had no luck. I am curious as to what she is going to do different this time. Here is post from 2010 when she first experimented with vegetarianism. http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/06/30/our-anniversary-dinner-recipe-indian-dish/

She posted one of her meals on her FB page yesterday and got a few comments about her not eating enough calories. She replied saying - but you don't know what I ate for the rest of my day. Hmmmm...... Curious if she is doing this to get even leaner? I mean any leaner she is going to lose muscle mass and probably stop menstruating as well. She is always experimenting with her diet. I'm not sure I understand her objectives!
She seems a bit like a control freak to me - controlling every little morsel that goes into her mouth. Controlling her videos - DVD's, I wonder if she was super controlling during her bodyrock.tv days too.
Of course this is just what it seems. I could be way off. :)

Here is a pic of the dinner and some of the correspondence.


Zuzka's latest workouts are posted in the ZGym. She has ZShred #40 and ZWow #101 as well as ZYoga #17 coming later in the week.
She is using the same format as her ZShred using weights, etc and her ZWow being bodyweight workouts. Which ones do you guys like the best? For those of you new to KB's how are you finding her KB workouts? I teach KB's and find it a skill that really needs IN person training to learn properly. If you have some experience then it should be OK, but if you've never picked up a KB before or even heard of it, you might want to get some one on one help. Learning to correct hip hinge to most effectively use a KB does not come naturally - for most. Just my opinion of course. :)

Bodyrock's bootcamp challenge is coming in 2 weeks. Lots of promotions on the various BR FB pages has been going on! They are posting the random workout here and there too. I'm glad they are still posting new workouts. They are notorious for repeating workouts and taking random breaks from posting workouts.
Here is one for the BUTT: http://www.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/hiit-workout/butt-exercises/hiit-butt/


No comments:

Post a Comment