Friday, March 28, 2014

Zgym and bodyrock.tv workout combo

Brilliant if you ask me! ;)

Since they both offer short but intense workouts and much of us want longer options, how about combining the 2 (or of course, just doing more rounds of the same one).

For instance, you can do ZShred # 42 followed by HIITCORE. And perhaps ZWow # 112 followed by HIIT Chest and Back day. Or even ZYoga #19 followed by HIIT leg day.

Perhaps some of you are already doing that.

If any of you have purchased the burn out workouts by bodyrock.tv, let me know if you like them or if it was worth the cost. I will also post some burn out workouts over the weekend for you guys.

Lastly, I am confused about bodyrock.tv's day 5 Chest and Back day. Didn't they already have Chest and Back day this week? But great to have Sean back.

Also, Zuzka did not post much this week. I wonder why.


No comments:

Post a Comment