Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lisa's new boob job? The Daily HIIT's Nutrition Guide, and ZWOW #85, ZShred #15

So did Lisa get another boob job? Sure looks like it to me. I know she was gone again and they had guest hosts, but I thought it was because she was in Spain. Maybe I missed something?

So Bodyrock.tv or The Daily HIIT came out with an E book that is a nutrition guide containing info on what Lisa and Sean eat on a regular basis. It is on sale for $10.00. This is the first thing that they have actually sold and asked for money (other than their affiliates which is not a direct sale to them). I'm curious as to what it has to say. I wonder what else they will start selling!

Zuzka came out with her ZWOW #85 and ZShred #15 this week. Her teasers of the workouts are getting less and less. Not as enticing. I know she doesn't want to give it away, but I think she needs a little bit more coverage of what she is doing - IMO.

Zuzka also posted a 5 minute yoga/KB routine, which I just love because I combine yoga and kettlebells myself all the time. It is a great workout.

ZRopes is NOW available again for sale on Amazon. Yippeee! I am getting that and her yoga DVD - even though there is NO preview for the yoga DVD. I still find that odd. I will do a review of both when I get them in the mail.

Despite the fact that I often criticize both bodyrock.tv and zuzkalight.com - I also give them a lot of praise. They all get people off their couches and moving, so that is a good thing. A very good thing. They are both motivating (and yes, sometimes annoying).
But at nearly 43 yrs old, mother of a 5 yr old and 2 yr old, I performed 9 pull ups and a front walk over yesterday. :) See - you can teach an old dog new tricks! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment