Thursday, May 23, 2013

Now what?

So I didn't realize until a friendly commentator of this blog told me, that Lisa's sister died from breast cancer.
This is why Sean and his girlfriend were taking over the workouts the last couple of weeks.
I often just go to the bodyrock.tv site or thedailyhitt.com to check out the workouts. I do not typically read everything that is going on. Perhaps I should as I am finding their workouts pretty boring these days. Same old too much equipment and Lisa looking like a poster for plastic surgery.
I am now even more surprised that she had breast augmentation knowing her sister was dying from breast cancer. I find that odd. She is out and about all over the world on the internet showing off her new boobs as her sister is dying from the very thing she is showing off.
They have a beginner's challenge right now which I have to admit is genius. It just gets more followers.

Zuzana had no new workout this week. Maybe one is coming tonight. She has some new recipes up there. I am often surprised at how little her servings sizes are. But then again I'm American and she's not, and we 'super size' everything. LOL.

Zuzana also mentioned that she is shooting another DVD - and I wonder what it will be this time. I hope she does another yoga one. I really like it - more than her other workouts. Though I am injured right now and cannot do much until after I have surgery next month. ARGH.

Anyone else notice that Lisa often tucks her chin when doing push ups? And she doesn't jump up from a full squat down position or straighten her arms all the way when jumping up. She arches her spine a lot too. These 4 things I notice over and over again in her workouts, and as a trainer I want to constantly fix her. Drives me nuts.
I notice that many of the hosts on bodyrock do not have the best form a lot of the time. Except Sean.
Zuzana's form is typically always great. I think the yoga helps.  And I believe she has been doing a lot more of it than she admits. Either way I hope she does another DVD soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment