Saturday, March 29, 2014

It is Donna!

Thanks Lexxie for pointing this out - and you too Zusie.

Donna from Zuzka's 30 day challenge is on Lisa's Facebook page with Sean. There is a pic of them together. This is the second contestant from Zuzana's challenge that has had their picture taken with Sean and posted on FB.



Is this not weird? I think it is weird that BR is in LA for starters. Zuzana moved there and now they did too?
How is it that 2 contestants from Zuzka's challenge also know Sean? I know one of them said they've known Sean for quite some time prior to the challenge. Did Zuzka pick people that BR already knew on purpose to be in her contest? I can't believe this is a coincidence.
I would post comments on their FB pages, but I'm not allowed to post comments! Does BR know about this blog and banned me?
If Zuzana is still in fact part owner of BR (which I believe she is) then it is in her best interest for them to still be successful. Perhaps then this is a business deal? It's all very confusing.

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if the folks at Bodyrock will relocate to LA? They've been here for about two months it feels like (I may be off) but either way, that's a nice chunk of time to spend anywhere. It seems to have been hinted that Lisa will be heading back to Spain so who knows at this point?

    I know this will sound horrible, but I'm not going to buy any of their equipment or their guides because I honestly don't want to support them monetarily any more than they already are... I am all for having equipment in general and I do, but I don't need and haven't needed their "hiit bar", "hiit bands", "hiit sandbag" or "hiit t-bar" to get results and I kinda feel like some people are being duped into buying things they don't necessarily need. I don't spend much time on Z's site but it feels like that's a major difference between the both of them -- while she does charge for the ZGym and DVDs, it's actually like getting an education that you can take with you forever and build upon -- whereas with BR it's all marketing.

    Just my two cents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree that you do not need all of that equipment! And many people are being marketed into buying them. I saw Lisa doing 5 and 10 lbs rows just to use their equipment. Dumb! I know she can handle a lot more weight than that !
      I was wondering too if BR would be staying in LA. Interesting.......

      Delete
  2. BR came to LA just for vacation, it was supposed to be a week but they extended the stay. without going into detail about how Donna got this picture...she basically showed up at their hotel and surprised Sean. He had no idea who she was.
    when I asked her personally how she met him, she said "she had connections" LOL ummm no. I promise there is no correlation with any of the z contestants/BR its all just coincidence that we both follow Z and BR like many others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the clarification Melissa! I appreciate it. Had connections?! :)

      Delete